Monday, March 12, 2007

lame ass exuses

So how many people were late to your work today because of the excuse "oh, i forgot to set my clocks ahead." This is the biggest bullshit excuse ever. As Tom said "so you went through a whole frickin day yesterday wondering why your TV shows were all messed up? Do you live under a rock?" Methinks people need to stop drinking themselves blotto everyday and use the fact that "yeah, im late because I am an alcoholic" instead, at least thats honest AND since you are an alcoholic you have a disease and they can't fire you or else they are discriminating against you...
Also not in today, cancer lady...excuse? Its a day that ends in "y." Seriously, its gone beyond pathetic to expected. I expect her to not be in every day. This month she has been here 3 days... only 15 more working days to go...place your bets....I got 8 days total she will be in this month...
Thanks to Andrea for that new lip gloss, its da bomb....and I am not a lip gloss girl..suddenly I am addicted. Expect a care package down there soon from me....
It was slightly funny, when i told the backup receptionist that I will take my coworkers calls (as per usual) she said "doesnt she ever come to work? why dont they fire her already?" This provided me with a chuckle and I said "why would they fire her?" and walked away. Its odd, they fire people here for the smallest thing, the stupidest reason....or for no reason at all....or because they need to send a "message" to everyone else (which never seems to give much more than, "why did they fire that guy?")

Mail me!