Friday, August 29, 2003
Thursday, August 28, 2003
Wednesday, August 27, 2003
Monday, August 25, 2003
Happy Birthdays this week to matt and breezy, Happy anniversary to my in-laws, happy late birthday to my mom and robin and happy early birthday on the 2nd to Alan. Only 4 more days of Jim being employed at GE, i could plotz.
Sunday, August 24, 2003
Wednesday, August 20, 2003
Sunday, August 17, 2003
cool news is laura is coming from texas for a visit in October, she was emailing my old address and thought i was ignoring her! We got that all worked out...Ill have to try to get everyone together from the wedding to say hello, i believe shes here the 5th and 6th which is neat. i should stil be on leave...!
Thursday, August 14, 2003
Saturday we are going out to eat at PF Changs for her birthday. i have never eaten there but it is supposedly very tasty or something.
also major superbestest goodest news today, the lame ass boss at work, Jim, resigned as of Sept 1 to pursue opportunities elsewhere (vp at an associated bank branch) i will now be taking my money out of that bank and placing it elsewhere, the man could fuck up anything, he reminds me of all those saturday nite live skits where they play jeopardy, if you asked him to name a letter he would prob. tell you "f". the company only spent prob. 800-900k on this loser and its amazing he didnt get fired months ago. as i said to alan "krusty has come to save us and we are going to tiajunana" (had to be there), its quite possibly the best news I have had in months. now what am i going to bitch about?
1. How are you? "Im fine."
2. Is the daddy to be excited about the babies? "yes, hes thrilled"
3. And are we having any problems? "no more problems than the ones i had two days ago?"
4. And do we know the sex of the babies? "yes girls"
5. And what names do you have picked out? "i cant tell you?"
6. Why? "because we arent telling anyone"
7. Does this hurt? "no it feels FANTASTIC"
8. Aren't you happy to be doing this test? "no, i hate having to come up here every other day and sit to get monitored when there is absolutely nothing wrong with the kids, plus it hurts to walk and I have to trudge halfway through the hospital to get here to be tested when there is nothing wrong."
9. But dont you just LOVE being reassured about their wellbeing? "i love being able to sit at home and relax and sleep vs getting all 3 of us stressed out by walking in here."
10. And do you know which way the babies are facing? "yes head down. theyve always been head down"
11. Are you doing to deliver vaginally "no, i plan on pushing them out through my ears."
Honestly to you it may seem silly that all that pisses me off, but imagine that everytime you go somewhere you have to answer the same 15 questions to a new person and then repeat the process with coworkers, the checkout girl at the sentry store, that guy over there. Its enough to make me plotz. The only one that doesnt bother me with questions is my cat, all she does is sleep all day. Lucky cat.
Saturday, August 09, 2003
Friday, August 08, 2003
Wednesday, August 06, 2003
Dale said his bosses boss Dirk (from Germany) has OK'd him getting set up to work from home if he needs to when the kids are born or if his Vertigo comes back. I think thats cool.
Had last (I hope) U/S yesterday. babies weigh 3 lbs 13oz each and are fine. We have a neat U/S picture of Baby #2's face, shes sucking her fingers/thumb..say it with me, awwww.
Friday, August 01, 2003
My children spend most of their time kicking me, the doctor estimates that they are between 4-5 lbs each, plus placentas and fluid which would account for most of the 42.5lbs I have gained. I'm spending most of my time damning my skin to hell as (some of my female breeder friends will find out) strech marks when they keep streching because you dont have any more skin left to stretch feel like sunburned scabbs that are being streched and pulled. it is the most painfully uncomfortable thing ever, and there is nothing i can do about it. Ill take morning sickness over this crap.
no big plans for this weekend, dale wants to play at lost worlds of wonders on saturday afternoon, my mom is coming over to paint, i will most likely sleep as thats all i do lately, or play diablo 2 with the 1.10 beta test patch. check it out here! and gaming on sunday of course, we now argue over 3.5....