Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Hung out with Caitlin and Breezy last nite to show them the house and catch up on whats been up. I guess Doc and Nancy have redone the whole house (B said you wouldnt even recognize it!) and backyard! Breezy said Nancy thinks we need to come over and visit, I agree-can't remember the last time I was over there! I think Ill wait till the kiddies born and bring them over to say hello. Dale thinks we need to make sure when we do that we dress the girls alike, I betcha Nancy will get a kick out of that, and we may wind up not being able to take them home (Nancy lovvvvves babies).


Dale said his bosses boss Dirk (from Germany) has OK'd him getting set up to work from home if he needs to when the kids are born or if his Vertigo comes back. I think thats cool.

Had last (I hope) U/S yesterday. babies weigh 3 lbs 13oz each and are fine. We have a neat U/S picture of Baby #2's face, shes sucking her fingers/thumb..say it with me, awwww.