Friday, March 09, 2007

friday hurts my jaw

root canals do not hurt...they numb ya up (im still numb 5 hours later) and give ya the gas (which i think would make everyone really happy if we could suck that down all day) and all, but now i cant really open my mouth and i think i keep biting my cheek...i dunno...i have a feeling the pain will start soon...i feel slightly shitty so i am not even going to my twins club meeting tonight.....blah..

hi to andrea as she flys back to atlanta from her week long vay-k up here in the north...thanks again for dinner....

hi also to ryan...hope you have a nice weekend, seriously, try the zoo down there...

anyways...this weekend i am working a bit tomorrow am....we are heading to the zoo ourselves, i have to hit oconomowoc a bit for some cross stitch stuff and i know i need to clean.



Mail me!