Friday, March 02, 2007

friday

so I have been watching the 1st season of Extras on my Ipod while I'm slogging away at work...Man do I love that brittsh comedy. I have been laughing so hard here at my desk that my coworkers are asking what's so funny...Now I switched over to "Chasing Amy" (also NSFW because of the laugh-out-loudy-ness) and then some Nero Wolfe episodes. This week has been pretty draining, it's done nothing but snow, then yesterday snow + rain...this morning it was impossible to shovel because the ice was under the snow and what you didnt slip on, you couldnt shovel...it was pretty nightmareish.
The car (mine) is at my wheel guy today. Getting new bearing in wheel (there goes 300.00 down the tube) and the tires rotated. Tomorrow is all about the cat going to the vet and an oil change for the other car...I'm also thinking we should maybe it a movie with the kids? Then again, Andrea just emailed me and thinks we can hang out tomorrow...I may do that, no idea what or when...
The bummer now is that they have blocked Myspace from work so we can't even look at it...which slightly sucks because its a totally good site for skip tracking moronic debtors who post where they work and how much they make on their page...oh well...I heard that they fired a girl from here who all she did was chat on IM with her friends...and they wondered why they were so far behind over there.
This weekend I think I am getting more Nero Wolfe from netflix....I will most likely spend most of Saturday converting for my ipod....


Mail me!