Wednesday, May 23, 2007

mildly irratated with a side of coleslaw


so today cancer girl sick again, its sad when your boss is echoing your inward thoughts outwardly about that absence. Whatever, I can't keep beating that dead horse.

Today watched The 40 Year Old Virgin, a movie that gets better and funnier with each viewing, also rewatched Chicago and had to restrain myself from singing along...I made due with dance steps under my desk since I have my 1920s type heels on and my lavalier. Funny cowinkydink.

I converted Music & Lyrics, The Illusionist, and Farce of the Penguins last night. I also need to find out where Dale hid the last epi of DLM...as I do not have it for some reason....

Tonight we are taking the kids to the Zoo to pet the stingrays and leopard sharks and see the Koala's...The Koala's are quite possibly the most boring animals at the zoo. They eat their leaves and sleep. Wow. I'd rather watch the Chineese Alligators which just sit in the same part of their pool and do not move. I shouldnt complain so much, its a beautiful day outside and walking around with the kids will be wonderul and we are having salads for dinner outside in the fresh air....

Thankfully I have a 4 day weekend, we have no clue what we plan on doing, maybe going into Madison and walking around State Street or at the Union with the kids.....It really depends on how nice the weather is....it's been so long since we had a nice summer afternoon in Madison...

Next Sunday my mom has our free tickets to Noah's Ark so we are taking everyone for a day at the waterpark, lets hope it doesnt rain!

Hope you feel better soon ryan...


Mail me!