Monday, November 15, 2004

We had a busy weekend. Friday there was my Twins meeting, and we went to La Estacion for drinks afterwards (I had a burrito and Horchatta-yum) I didnt get home till 11:30. The girls got a new toy its a pop up playhouse/puppet theatre/grocery store/post office. They had an insane time running in and out all weekend and playing with the puppets....anyone with kids is welcome to come over and play with it.

Saturday we went to Betty Brinn with the Twins group, Erin, Lisa and Jeannie all came with their kids. We did tot time (made an apple) and ran around the toddler area...of course the girls collapsed in the car. We had lunch with them at Denny's (grilled cheese and goldfish crackers) and then played inside all day...

Yesterday my parents came over and watched the girls while my mom stained our woodwork, Dale raked leaves, and I finished putting up the X-Mas tree. Mya has a new tooth (#8) and if I could find the baby books I would note that....(where the fuck did I put the babybooks?)

Today are going to have something for dinner (I have no idea what, maybe pasta?) and watch MNF. Tomorrow I have both girls by myself for dinner so I am thinking a kids meal from Wendy's....no idea...

My parents are in florida all week so I have to get their mail for them! Pictures from this weekend to follow.
Mail me!