Tuesday, November 09, 2004

So now its Mya's turn to not want to sleep. She woke up at maybe 11:30? and Dale took her downstairs, I guess she played with her toys till like 1-1:30 and finally collapsed on a pillow and Dale brought her to bed.

Tonight is THE PIXIES CONERT here downtown in Milwaukee! Whoo Hooo! I am going to dinner at Roots with Vanessa for dinner (her boyfriend Josh is the Manager there), I'm staying at my Aunt and Uncle's condo (which is directly across the street from M&I Bank on Water Street in Milwaukee, and the show is at 8pm here downtown. I'm not going home at all since it would be SUPER late when I got home....So I'm heading to the show (at 8 mo pregnant, what a hoot!) and heading to the condo to sleep....I'll be able to have starbucks for breakfast :) and head to work... I'm stoked as this is the birthday present that I got for myself!

I'm having to tape Gilmore Girls tonight so I can watch it tomorrow...Dale and Malinda are watching Shrek 2...we want to see if she can understand that her stuffed Donkey and the Donkey on the TV are the same thing....
Mail me!