Friday, November 12, 2004

Had to leave work early yesterday as Malinda was throwing up all over the place. Grandma said she couldnt keep anything down. She stayed at my folks last night and according to my mom both the girls just wanted to be held....Mya is all chapped on her face from snot and I think drool? I dunno. They slept good last night and are eating oatmeal and bananas as we speak.

Dale and I watched Shrek 2 last night, pretty funny even if I do dislike Cameron Diaz. We also cleaned the house (kinda), put up the christmas tree, did some holiday decorating, attached one babygate to the wall, cleaned the kitchen floor, did laundry, dishes, dusted, and finally I got to watch ER which Im sure was meant to be this big wonderful emmy nominated ep., but which I found kind of slow and boring.
Mail me!