Wednesday, November 03, 2004

So Kerry did his gracious loser speech a bit ago.....

What really burns me is that one of the people I work with here came out and said "Now I get to call all my Liberal friends and rub it in!" Since when did the fate of the leader of the free world get turned into a sporting event? Its shit like that "look at me I'm a poor winner, I get to call everyone and gloat!" which makes the country even more divided and politics more divisive. You don't see Bush going on TV and doing a hoochie coochie dance in the white house "end zone", pulling out a Sharpie from his $10,000 suit and signing "GW" on the decl of independance and giving it to his mamma now do you?

No, you get the "Kerry was a good opponent, blah blah blah" speech and every thing goes back to normal.

Its a small wonder that no one in politics can play nice when normal people (like the guy I work with) is happier that he gets to rub it in to his friends that his guy won, then the fact his guy won-very very sad.
Mail me!