Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Today we were all locked out of daycare because Hope was sick.. So Dale and I and the girls and about 10 parents + kids were standing in the parking lot waiting for someone to show up....20 min later we dropped off the girls. This has only happened once before so its not a big big deal, but I was running late. The girls enjoyed being held and pointing at all the things outside....

Tonight is going to be very hard for me, dinner and bedtime with both girls all by myself. My mother in law is not taking anyone tonight....We finished babygating the kitchen so the girls can run around while I get dinner ready, but its pretty hard for me to carry them both with this baby weight on the front.

Hope you enjoy all the new pictures from this weekend below! :) :) :)
Mail me!