Monday, November 22, 2004

It was a very tiring weekend. Malinda is allergic to her 1st meds so she was cranky all weekend and off balance because of her ear thing...Mya was throwing fits when she didnt get her way (when she couldnt have Malinda's toys) and I felt like dirt all weekend.

We took a trip to Target and Walmart with the girls, and took them for lunch at Wendy's on Saturday.

Sunday my parents took the girls for a few hours.

I was able to get to the grocery store, walgreens and bake 2 dozen pumpkin muffins for work (which due to someone else bringing in like 10000 things for their birthday treats are sitting there uneaten)

Dale was able to rake all the leaves and help me with some chores around the house. I got to clean the kitchen and vac the upstairs and god knows what else...

The girls were muy tired yesterday and slept a lot. Mya kept waking up all night last night having bad dreams. Yet another night of crappy sleep.

Enjoy the new pictures below!
Mail me!