Monday, November 01, 2004

The girls didnt do very well with the time change, Mya was up at 3:30 am on Sunday, shes cutting molars and is cranky. We spent yesterday playing with Jason and Robin (she has a LOVELY ring from Jason) and Grandma (who got them snowboots and snowsuits) and my parents....We went outside after the Packer game in our costumes to rake leaves, and the girls had fun "helping" which intails moving one leaf from one pile to another pile.

Dale took them Trick or Treating but it was too late and they were cranky...they visited our neighbors and Jeff's parents. Mya fell off our porch and smacked her head on the concrete so that was the end of that....We had a few T or T 'ers I gave up at 7pm because it was too damn cold outside.....

Tonight we are hopefully getting the girls to bed with no problems and cleaning the bathrooms. If I get one more political call I will puke.
Mail me!