Thursday, November 18, 2004

sigh. Once again its 2:50 yesterday and I get a phone call. Its daycare, Malinda was fine all day and she wakes up from her nap with a 104.7 degree fever. So I call the dr. and get an appt., I call my mother-in-law to meet me at daycare, I pick up the baby (who is really really hot and sad) and head to the dr. Long story short, double whopper of an ear infection hence the fever. Antibiotics and tylenol purchased at the pharm, then drive to grandmas to drop off baby, drive home from grandmas and then 2 hours of cleaning house/eating dinner.

I was driving for like 2.3 hours straight yesterday. My feet are swollen and I am wiped out. I guess Malinda had a nice night, she slept in the bed with grandma (which prob. isnt the best habit to get into but its at GRANDMA's house so maybe they can associate that with specialness at grandmas?) her fever broke around 2:30am and she is OK this morning.

I watched Disc 1 of "An Evening With Kevin Smith" last night while I wrapped x-mas presents (im done with shopping, the tree is up and trimmed and the house is decorated...). It was darn funny.

Tonight I plan on either doing more wrapping/cleaning and watching "Elf" on DVD (then er) or if the girls are with us, cleaning a bit while they eat something for dinner (no idea what, im cooked out)...

And in news from down under, a lady in Austrailia is breast feeding her puppy along with her newborn, I will not be breast feeding a puppy along with the new baby, just in case you were wondering.
Mail me!