Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tuesday: The Day Before Snow Storm 2005…I guess it is a snow advisory this week for our part of the world. I guess that means that I drive home again in the crappy snow. Last night I picked up the kids after yoga, fed them, played a bit, put everyone to bed, ran out to Kohl’s to buy 2 presents for the Baumer Family gift exchange (I have one more left to buy for Olivia), ran back home, wrapped presents for an hour, Terri dropped off my ink (whoo hoo!), cross stitched for awhile watching the MNF game (won my FF league game by 1pt (thank you for getting hurt and throwing an INT Michael Vick), new record 9-3-1, then went to bed.

Today Dale is home with the Twins, can’t reach them so they must be out somewhere. Planning on picking up Owen, making dinner and cleaning up the house a bit. I also have Veronica Mars Season 1, Disc 1 and Murderball on DVD for today.

Mail me!