Monday, December 12, 2005

Happy Monday!

We had a long weekend (and cold). Friday night we took the kids to see Santa down at Cuddles. The girls walked right up to him and chatted with him. Malinda helped him sit down and asked for Candy…sigh. Owen was also very good he sat and sort of smiled at me when I snapped the picture.

Saturday I took the girls to Sentry in the AM. It was their annual “tasting day” at the store. The girls had: Eggnog Ice Cream, Key Lime Pie yogurt, cheese, ham sandwiches, prime rib, pretzels, pickles, and crackers. I entered about 10 drawings and WON! A free bag of groceries with a TON of stuff (crackers, cheese spread, ham, yogurt, eggnog, stuffing and I don’t remember what else!) which I picked up Sunday.

Saturday afternoon got my hair cut, colored and curled with Julie, I have long bangs and it is pretty cute….

Dale’s party was, words can not describe, except to say I was overly dressed for the location, the DJ pretty much threatened everyone to dance, words to the effect of “if you show me you are having a good time, I’ll be good to you?!”

We didn’t stay very long, but did have pretty good dinner, for a buffet! It was pretty lousy driving back and forth to Whitewater in the crappy snow with no plowing or salt!

Sunday slept in till 9:30 (woo hoo), kids came home, ate lunch, did 2 errands, had McDonalds for lunch (kids ate everything), watched some football, played with Owen etc…Watched the Packers win, did 18 loads of laundry, wrapped some of the xmas gifts (ran out of gift tags! Arg!), and showered and went to bed.

This week I have my xmas party this Friday, Saturday Owen is taking his 1 year old birthday pictures on Saturday. Then we have nothing planned for Sunday!
Mail me!