Friday, December 09, 2005

friday!

Start of the long weekend. Work has been insane since no one can work Overtime. I had been working 7-3:30 and taking a ½ hour lunch, then leaving. Well here you get 2 paid 15 min breaks, so by me NOT taking an hour lunch, Im punching out for 30 min and getting those 30 min put back IN my hours-hense-overtime! So I am leaving at 2pm today and not taking a lunch so I wont be over hours. It is totally a mess!

Its still pretty sad here at work, I guess they have lost so much money in the past 2 months that they are asking everyone to reuse the cups for coffee or water so they can save on supplies-its just lousy.

We are however having the big expensive holiday party blow out at the Country Club, go figure?

today since I have the whole overtime thing, I am taking no lunch (which is OK) and leaving at 2pm. We are ordering food here as a group and that’s cool. I plan on taking the girls to see Santa @ Cuddles tonight (I think). Tomorrow I have a hair appt. at noon, dropping the kids off at my parents around 3-3:30, driving to Whitewater for the X-mas Party (bought cute new shoes yesterday and broke them in at work) I guess the Engineers are trying to get a covert poker game for money together (without anyone knowing)…I also had to buy a strapless bra for the sweater I have with my outfit (It’s a boatneck-y type thing), I got a free pair of underwear and $10.00 off the bra, so I can’t complain.

Sunday I am sure we are just watching football. Blah!


Mail me!