Thursday, December 29, 2005

no more sick!

Over our sickness(es) finally (I think?)

Lets go down the list: Dale flu, Mary flu, Mya flu, Owen flu and teething and cold, Malinda-nothing. Last night I came home after my 12 hour day at work, collapsed on the couch, watched the last disc of Veronica Mars (excellent), went to bed. Dale woke me up around 11pm because Mya wasn’t breathing (which makes it sound worse than it was). I really should say, she was breathing weird. It sounded like she was gasping for air and then she wouldn’t breathe? I don’t know. I listened to her chest and she wasn’t phlemmy or anything, who the hell knows what her problem was? I guess she just was sick?

I spent the night sleeping on the floor making sure she was breathing.

This morning I don’t think I was very conscious as I dressed an incredibly crabby and hungry (2 bottles) Owen, and two sleepy twins-Dale couldn’t find his belt, my dad came over to learn the ropes for getting the kids to school, and I collapsed back into bed for 2 hours to get some sleep.

I was able to wake up, get some rice crispies, take a shower and leave for work. I have 21.08 hours and I need 40 by, well technically Saturday at noon-BUT-today I punched in at 9:44, I work till 9pm, that’s 11 hours and 15 min today-so I only need 8 hours (a normal day) tomorrow. Whoopie!

This Saturday Owen turns 1 and we are going to Denny’s for his birthday.
Mail me!