Monday, December 05, 2005

mONDAY

Weekend…

Today Is Monday. Friday I worked as usual, worked Saturday AM for 3 hours. I missed the “come to Jesus” meeting that we had Friday afternoon. I guess it was pretty dire.

Friday nite, did not do a whole lot, took Owen to the dr. etc… Saturday, worked, went to Twins party (there was Drama and it was stupid), the kids LOVED Santa! It snowed a lot here and so later Saturday nite after we got home from Big Bend (bad bad roads!) Dale and I shoveled and froze.

Sunday watched football, headed to Catholic Memorial for the annual craft fair (its always really nice) with Owen and my mom, the girls went to my parents and played with Dad and Uncle Matt (watched Monster’s Inc.)

Robin and Grandma and Grandpa came over and we had a nice time.

THIS WEEK: Yoga tonight, then Pick and Save (quick), then Dales xmas party!
Mail me!