Wednesday, December 28, 2005

puke everywhere

I’m going to puke today. I have the flu and it’s only through the force of my own will that I am able to avoid puking and dying. Monday we went to Baumer Family Christmas and I left work early, I got there, was there maybe 45 min before Owen puked all over me and the rug, and himself. And I mean, he puked a lot.

So shortly after borrowing a shirt from Dale’s uncle we left. Went home, he was crappy and sick ALL NIGHT.

Tuesday I am running on very little sleep as it was and I get a call at 9am, that Mya puked 2x a daycare and is running a fever. OK, so now I have to leave work and pick her up. I went in and shes all happy and reading books with her teachers, OK.

So we go home and she’s fine? She had a lot of runny poops, but didn’t puke and ate like a cow at dinner. So that’s a whole say of work wasted.

So Mya is all happy all day, watching TV and drawing pictures, whatever. Dale gets home with Owen and Malinda and he decides that he is now sick with the flu. Great.

So last nite he spents a majority of the night puking and sleeping-

Today I need to pull a 12 hour shift and I am about 5 min away from puking myself. I have to stay here though, if I go home, I get no bonus this month, which as of now is, $84.95, either way, even though its small, its money I’d like to have.





Mail me!