Saturday, December 03, 2005

Black Friday

Black Friday

This week has really sucked at work. Besides the 32 TA’s they laid off, they laid off Lori (who was in my training class-she was the call auditor manager and really nice), they fired Toni (also in my training class-she was really quiet) and they fired (or laid off, no one knows) Debra (who was a skip tracer and worked here a long time). They also made all the auditors (who used to be collectors) back into collectors for this month and told them they all have to hit the $55k mark (which will be nearly impossible when you start from $0 with nothing from last month).

I missed our all firm meeting yesterday so I don’t know exactly what went on (you cant really rely on the heresay of 10 different employees who were there) but I guess everyone is freaked.

They also told everyone to go check their hours and if you have over 40 for the week, punch out and go home. As of 7 today I had like 37.25 hours so I guess instead of working 5 hours today I’ll go home around 10am.

Had actually a really nice day yesterday. Dale had off and I only worked 2 ½ hours yesterday so went home, woke him up, cleaned up the kitchen etc…

Dale took me to lunch at La Estacion, YUM!

Then did 2 oil and tire rotations on the cars-picked up Owen and took him to the Dr (ears look good, he has an upper respiratory infection and his throat is real red (no strep)-we are already on antibiotics anyways do Dr Biebel said to just finish that out….

(NOTE TO JEFF AND KRISTIE-DR BIEBEL SAYS HELLO AND HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS!)

This week is a busy week coming up, on Saturday this week Twins Club Xmas party, on Saturday next week I have to get my hair cut, colored, and styled for Dale’s Xmas Party that night (my parents watching the kids), planning on wrapping gifts to at least get started for Xmas hoopla, and I have to get Yoga done Monday and make sure to hit the Gym Thursday and/or Wednesday.


Mail me!