Monday, December 19, 2005

happy chrismaka

What a cold and crappy weekend and its looking to be continually cold and crappy all week!

This Friday was our Company Xmas party. I must state here for the record, if you attend a company function where there is alcohol, two fisting drinks just because they are free for an hour, and getting wasted, and driving home wasted=NOT cool. Sheesh and that’s all I will say about our Xmas party with the firm.

Friday after this party I went home, we got Owen from KK and the kids were excited about their trip to the mall with Dale. I got Veronica Mars Season 1 DVD (disc 1 & 2) and watched that pretty much all weekend. Saturday we took the kids to the grocery store and the mall for Owen’s birthday pictures. Sunday the girls went to church with my parents, got a haircut from grandma and we watched football.

I lost in my fantasy league, bah. This week I’m trying to just get through the whole Christmas holidays.
Mail me!