Friday, June 08, 2007

only ryan

In Montanta news, Congrats to my own personal John Muir, Conserv8 who saw a Grizzly Bear (and got some shots off), a Moose (and got some shots off) and a flock o' mountainy sheep (or goats I forget) and a Ptarmigan this morning on his hike. So go man go! This is great for him because (with exception of the bird) this comprised his list of things he wanted to see on his trip so it appears that all the rain and wind were worthwile! Pictures should be posted on his page when he returns from the land of the glaciers....

update, call from ryan about 3:30 to inform me he was THIS CLOSE to being mauled by a bear...holy christ! he actually had to use his bear spray! for the love of god ryan, dont get mauled by a bear....

also i dyed my hair today, we took family pictures at church:

Mail me!