Sunday, July 23, 2006

too much sun

Today we were outside in the sun sooo long that Dale is now upstairs sleeping off a migraine...everyone else is sunburned...and I am pretty pooped myself. We went to Wyn Stang's 1st birthday party out in Eagle...somewhere..Ryan and his wife Marnie live on a compound (his words..not mine...) his sister in law lives up the hill and they have a beaut of a house downhill....the SIL has a pool, hot tub, kick ass deck which we hung out on....the kids swam A LOT and we got some sun (hey I'm TAn for the 1st time in at least 5 years...)

The downside is that since this was a "out of the norm" activity, they are out of control now (well the girls anyways) and tomorrow will be hell at daycare..Owen was also going mental before we left the Stang's and was close to a biting spree...We also saw (in addition to Ryan S) Ryan Kastner (sp?) who also went to HS with Dale and also has a newborn (boy, I think?) and Ryan' S's Mom and Dad....

Right now I'm hiding out down here trying to avoid the headache that Dale already has...I figure he's already Ill and I dont want to be ill, so its better for him to round up the kids...very selfish and I suck..

This morning I got to see what its like to raise only ONE child...my parents took Owen and Malinda to church and Mya and I scrapbooked for an hour.. (she markers, paste and paper scraps...me bazzill basics and brads) it was very nice to just have ONE person to handle...crap i think dale is killing the kids or vice versa...
Mail me!