Monday, July 24, 2006

Today it is raining like crazy outside?! This morning the sky was
kind of that orange-y-green before a storm, I ran back in the house to
grab the kids and left the door open…and BAM! Downpour! The girls
are yelling "its raining, I'm wet!" and Dale is trying to chuck them
in the car and close the doors and trunk…hilarity.

We are
recovered from yesterday…I have tan lines (ha!) and no headache…the
girls were mental last night and didn't sleep till at least 8:30…they
were less than cooperative when we woke them up this morning.


Last night, I didn't watch either of the movies we have (Carnival
Season I Disc's 1 & 2 & Aeon Flux…the movie..) and just played Diablo
a bit with Dale and took a shower….speaking of which…..

I am done
with the sand texture in the bathroom!!! I just need to let it cure
for 2 weeks then I can start to prime the walls….then the walls can be
yellow! Whoopee! What a large sense of accomplishment for lil ole
me…!!! My mom also stripped my, well I guess you could call in our
downstairs railing/shelf, while we were out…I think the intentions is
to sand and stain asap…

Today I have a Dr's appt. @ 3pm….a
children's program at daycare tomorrow night (mr. billy), and NOTHING
planned for Thursday! Whoopee!
Mail me!