Monday, July 31, 2006

feeling hot! hot! HOT!

Well you know today is going to be a hot one when its 80 degrees with
100% humidity at 6am…ugg…! Right now at 9:39 am its 86 degrees and
since it's a Monday the A/C was off all weekend so it's abysmal in
here. This week I guess plans are dependant on the heat…obviously we
can't hang outside when its over 90 with the kids…This week I get to
run around errands…Picking up Market Day tomorrow, picking up a
Stampin' Up Catalogue Thursday, hitting B&N on Thurday…Gym today and
Tuesday also Thursday AM.

Friday we are going to Wendy's house to
see the new place & to visit with her and the kids…Saturday Oil
Changes in the AM, Gage is coming over to play in the AM and no plans
in the PM. And Sunday our Twins Club turns 50 years old and we are
having a summer party down the block at the park!

Today I'm
listening to the Podcasts on my Ipod. I am listening to THE SLATE's
spoiler specials…right now they are slamming on Ryan's favorite movie
of the year, "Lady in the Water." The two critics are pretty much
going to town on M. Night. Generally their complaints are pretty much
talking about how absurd this movie's plot was and bitching about the
fact that there is no "twist" to the movie (like his other movies) and
the best thing they say is that "the movie is courageous in its
insanity." Funny

I am in the process of uploading videos from my
computer of the kids to youtube….Hopefully you can start to view the
kiddies in all their moronic and silly glory…Right now I only have
them swimming up…it takes a hell of a long time to upload a min of
footage even on a cable line! Depending on how this works, I may take
more videos of the kids with the camera than I have before…

This
week I start a new book, The Sunday Philosophers Club by Alexander
McCall Smith. He writes a series that both Robin and I like….so I am
anxious to see if this series is as good.

Thanks and praise goes
out to Lorraine who drove down to White Castle for us all this
morning, my belly is full of sliders and onion rings…yummy!
Mail me!