Wednesday, July 19, 2006

damn you ryan!


Since ryan added his favorite links, I got inspired to waste an hour on youtube.com
and added all my favorite links to movies/tv shows. I know Ryan will disagree STRONGLY with my addition of a scene from "The Royal Tenenbaums" (although no Ben Stiller is present) and also "Zoolander." I also shoulda added "Mystery Men." What can I say, I like Ben Stiller..

Also in there are a few of my all time favorite Tv shows "The Greatest American Hero," Welcome Back Kotter" (also shoulda added "Taxi" "The Muppet Show" "Sha-na-na" "Bosom Buddies" "Mork" "Herman's Head" "The Chris Elliot Show"...basically anything on Fox circa the late 80s-early 90s....Roseanne....) crap..now I'm going to have to go back to Youtube.....

I shake my fist at the heavens and damn you Ryan!

I leave you with a few things: The Polka Dot Door

which was my all time most favorite PBS show as a child...

and also The Great Space Coaster

which was my second favorite show as a child...especially Gary Gnu

and lastly...10 points if you know who the guy in the upper left is (that 10 points means "yes you were a child of the 1970s"

Mail me!