Friday, July 21, 2006

banner day

Bloody hell.

Last night was not a banner night at my house. Mya threw her sister
into a wall, giving Malinda a bloody nose and bloody lip. At the time
I was upstairs making dinner…I hear this blood curdling scream and run
downstairs to find Malinda wailing in a ball on the floor with blood
all over her face. So I grab her and call my dad to get him or Matt
over (matt came over). I spend about 15 min cleaning up her bloody
face and telling Mya off for throwing her into a wall (for the record,
Mya found this funny) and trying to make dinner.

Malinda couldn't
really eat dinner (too hot on bleeding boo boo) and so had juice and
applesauce…and Grandma came over to check on Malinda….Malinda milked
that boo-boo all night…it was funny after a fashion..until she crapped
her pants and didn't tell me (sigh). So within 2 hours I cleaned up
blood and poop..thankfully no one puked or I woulda had the trifecta.

Last night I watched a Cadfael DVD (it was great) and did some
cross stitch. I stayed up later (couldn't sleep) and read a bit of
"The Talented Mr. Ripley." This morning after packing the kids off,
taking my 2 hr nap and eating Rice Crispies….I watched what I consider
the most BORING, horrible, and lame movie I have seen in eons: The
Avengers.

Ryan, if you haven't seen this movie and plan on it get
royally drunk before you watch it because its annoying as heck. This
was lamer than that Batman with Jim Carrey (the 3rd one?)…worse than
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (which could have been so much
better), and just awful…No stars…

I returned CD's to the library
today for Matt…dropped CD's off at my dads…bought one book (at almost
50% off ) and headed to work..which sucks.

I guess I just wasn't
into it today here. Everyone's attitude is lousy, everyone is
crabby…2 people were talking about quitting in the lunchroom..bah…I
shoulda never woken up today!


Mail me!