Monday, August 15, 2005

WEEKEND RECAP

Friday I decided Not to drive to Glendale for the job interview I had. I called and said with the gas prices @ close to $3.00 a gallon it wouldn’t be worth it to drive to Glendale for work daily, plus, that would add an hour to my commute.

So we ended up running errands with the kids, we took a car wash, we went to McDonald’s for lunch (cheeseburgers), and we took Owen to the Dr. (ear infection, got antibiotics and free formula-Dr Biebel kicks ass).

After Dale came home, I popped out and went to Walmart ($123.00 spent when all I needed was some diaper genie refills!)

Saturday was picture day in the AM at Penny’s (Mya got freaked out so we only have one good picture of the girls together), in the early afternoon the kids went to Grandmas and we headed off to Madison to see Macbeth with Robin, Jason, and her friends Robyn and I am not sure what her husbands name was, I wanna say Dave, lets go with Dave; and also Gwen and her husband and son.

We cooked out before hand (yum) and the play was pretty good, it was opening night and the actors sometimes didn’t project well (especially when their backs were turned), but I had fun. We got home late and crashed.

Save the date as Robin is getting married Monday January 9th. I’m not going to Mexico and I assume Dale is going, but I haven’t gotten anything from her with regards to how we set that all up for him, I know Robin mentioned a travel agent but I am not sure.

Sunday was the Zoo, and then early to bed as we were cranky from lack of nap-age.

Have watched, Wimbledon, Kentucky Fried Movie, Bridget Jones 2, All The Presidents’ Men, and something else in the past week, I’m almost movie-d out.
Mail me!