Monday, August 08, 2005

Reunion Weekend

So my 10-year HS reunion was this Saturday. It was much better than I expected (not that I expected it to suck, I just thought I wouldn’t see anyone I wanted to chat with.) I ate dinner with Whitney, Jill, Brent Tweed and His wife and Mark and Graffie (who works as a Manager at Toys R Us, kick ass!)

I also chatted for awhile with John Manahan (getting done with his 10 year Navy hitch this Oct and living in DC area), and Carl Manteau (who lost like 100 lbs and has a hot girlfriend and he works for the Cleveland Cavs-go Carl!).

Saw a fair number of band-o’s (Brian and Bill) and Renee Schwenk (who is a smith now…but whatever).

Chatted with Wendy and we bailed at about 10pm.

Got 10 hrs of sleep and slept in till 10am Sunday (kick ass!) when Dale said, “wake up the girls are here.” Owen had fun with my parents and the girls had fun with Dale’s parents.

we spent time outside yesterday, I hit the grocery store for food. Watched 2 movies this weekend, Prozac Nation on Saturday and Anne of Green Gables: The Continuing Story on Sunday.

I got a foot of hair cut off on Saturday AM and had a curly mass for the party (I felt like Erin p).

Friday Night I had a Yoga session for 2 hours at Trish’s studio in Oconomowoc and felt really good afterwards.

This week, I have lunch with Erin Tues and V on Thurs. Friday I have an interview (for a job I don’t think I want.). This weekend is Robin’s birthday, we are seeing Macbeth.
Mail me!