Thursday, August 11, 2005

LOUSY THURSDAY

Its supposed to rain today, blah!

Traffic last night sucked ass. The brewers game let out, and state fair traffic, and Marquette Interchange Traffic, made my ride home 1 hour and 20 minutes. It also didnt help that I ran down to the 3rd ward after work to give V $40.00 for her cellphone issue (she got fucked over by an ex-boyfriend who left her 4 months ago, and is now getting married to some other girl {sound familiar??}) so I went and loaned her some money till payday, my poor babygirlfriend! (you got good hair though, really good hair!)

Anyways, I've updated my HS blog with some new pictures of people I went to HS with you can check that out over at wnhs95.blogspot.com

Tonight we need to clean the house, its got that "hasnt been cleaned much this week" stanky smell.
Mail me!