Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Stupid Lazer 103

Lazer is now known as The Hog. They are going to the Jack FM format which is "all crap, all the time." Last night there was polka music, sinead O'Connor and KC and JoJo. I guess I am going to listen to my I-Pod more.

I have a new pet peeve that I didnt realize I had. People and directions. I have had 2 experiences in the past 2 weeks which are driving me over the edge.

I had a Yoga thing and Trish put her HOME address on the email, not her studio address, so I am driving all over Oconomowoc with NO gas trying to find her studio, the google directions are bad since they just changed a bunch of street names in Oconomowoc, finally I get to the address on my email and her husband is watering the lawn and said "yeah, she is at the studio, downtown Ocon." arg.

So I am rushing to the studio, I have no gas and I am totally NOT in the mood for Yoga.

Then last night I am meeting Tammi (before Yoga arg) and she said "lets meet at the PDQ on 164." Ok I said. So I think this is the PDQ by the old PDQ in waukesha, which is on 59!!! So I drive there and I'm like "well this is 59, maybe there is a PDQ on 164 in Big Bend or something?

So once again I'm driving to God knows where with No GAS. I stop for Gas and somehow manage to NOT pay with my CC so I'm about to drive away, when the guy comes out and said "you didnt pay!"

I'm totally flustered and embarrassed, I'm also late and pissed off.

So I have gas and I drive back to the PDQ thinking MAYBE she is there and she is. I'm like "Tammy, this isnt 164, this is 59." "Well" she says, " I use the backroads to get here, I thought this was 164."

I am seriously stressed and mad that I had to waste time, spend 1.89 a gallon for gas when the PDQ had it 20 cents cheeper, and I'm once again going to be late for YOGA.

So, please, if you are giving directions, or telling someone to meet you somewhere, please get it right before I lose my mind.
Mail me!