Monday, August 22, 2005

happy Birthday weekend

Happy Birthday to my Mom (20th).

Friday cleaned everything, party planned with my mom, cleaned some more, collapsed into bed.

Saturday, party day, early am, cleaned more, picked up castle bounce, obessessed that it would rain on the party (it didnt), picked up balloons, cake, rolls, crap @ Sentry, cleaned kids, cleaned myself, made husband wash himself and the shindig started at noon. The girls had way way too much fun with Gage (sorry he had to leave early he missed the pinata!) and the Pechanach Twins (who had a bad day as they were crabby)

we opened presents after everyone left and the girls got MUCH elmo!

That night we had a problem that dshow up till the next am.....

So I go to get Malinda up and I walk in and her room smells like hell. Looks like sometime during the night she puked EVERYWHERE in her bed, on the floor, on her animals, on her blankets and then she slept in it so she had dried puke in her hair etc...

I said "Malinda, why didnt you call Mommy when you puked?" She said "pukey sleepy Mommy." I take that as "I puked in my sleep."

She had way too much cake, and crap at the party.

Sunday we returned the bouncy and went to the art fair in the afternoon, bought another Charlotte Fung Miller for Owen and the girls did some coloring.

They watched one of their elmo videos like 8 times in a row and headed off to bed around 6:30.

we watched Sin City Sat night, I watched Keeping the Faith on Friday night, last night I did Cross Stitch and I have no idea what was on TV.

My protime is where it should be (whoopie) and Erin convinced me to do Weight Watchers with her and after reading the booklet and going through this whole points thing, it seems like the most retarded weight loss plan ever.
Mail me!