Monday, August 29, 2005

My weekend---pictures below.

I had two interviews on Friday. One in the AM which would be a Management job or a collections job (If I am willing to work one PM shift and one weekend shift (4hrs each) per month, which I said I wasn’t really willing). Its about 10 min from here on Hwy 100 and National.

The 2nd job is in Glendale doing just a collectors job, but making double my salary. Its actually one I am really looking forward to getting an offer for!

The 1st interview said they are going to call this week for a 2nd interview, and the other job said they would let me know this week, but I felt very good about both interviews and I got the “show around” from the 2nd place. My feeling is always if you get the “show around” they are pretty sure they want to hire you, why else would they waste 15 min to show you were everything is (including the bathrooms?)

Saturday we went to Betty Brinn Children`s Museum with the kids, then went to Grandmas for swimming, then went home. Dale had his draft and I was with the kids, My parents came over to help for bedtime, Dale got home late and I watched 2 movies

After the Sunset” with Pierce Bronson and Selma Hayek & “The Pacifier” with Vin Diesel. Neither one sucked as much as I thought it would.

Sunday was the church party at Good Times; we took the kids swimming, ate lunch, had ice cream and went home.

Owen puked all over the rug (again) and that was pretty much the end of the weekend. I cleaned a bit last night, vac’d the place, did about 86 loads of wash, cleaned the kitchen and took out the kitty litter and garbage. I also went through clothes and took out the ones that do not fit and found a new huge bin for the clothes…now I can get rid of Owen’s bassinet. L

This week I have an interview on Tuesday (upstairs from where I currently work! How odd is that!), tonight we have Kindermusik at White House of Music, Wed the girls TURN 2!!! And its dinner @ denny’s and their Dr, appt (for everyone!) and Friday I am sure I will schedule my interviews.
Mail me!