Thursday, August 04, 2005

Job Hunt goes on and on

Last night I dyed my hair in preparation for my hair appt on Saturday. I may or may not get highlights. My hair is now a darker brown-reddish color…. I’m not sure what the color exactly is, but it’s a Garnier Fruitise thingy color…I feel so Sarah Jessica Parker I could puke.

Today I have my eyebrow appt. with Lyn at 12:30, she’s about 7 months pregnant (or maybe 8) so this will be my last appt. with her for a while. She’s very good, although the chick that did my brows at WW last month was really good as well (and $2.00 cheaper).

Have an interview next Friday for a job I don’t think I want, its close to Shorewood and I’m not really excited about driving to Shorewood everyday, although I could always carpool with my brother who starts his Teaching/Masters program @ Cardinal Stritch in fall.

Erin got a job offer as well, hers is in Brookfield making 1,800.00 less and working more (5 days vs. 4 days), so no idea what she will do.

I also have feelers out at Kohl’s Corp. in Menomonee Falls that would be nice as I would be close to Toni and maybe she could avoid having to drive in & out so much if I dropped the kids off myself and picked them up!

Its not that I dislike my job now or want to leave at all, but they honestly do not pay enough here for me to afford my daycare 100% and I really need to be able to actually make take home money vs. just pissing it all away to KK monthly (right now I work just to work, I don’t actually make any money, Dale does.)

I’m only planning on leaving here if I find something closer to home, which pays more, and is as flexible as this job-if not-then I’m staying where I’m at.

I’m hoping Erin takes a management job and hires me so I can #1 work for her & #2 still have my once a week lunch buddy!
Mail me!