Monday, May 23, 2005

Weeekend Update....

So Thursday-Rummage NIght in the rain. Friday, went to Dr.with Owen for his ears, they are fine and look great! Girls went out to lunch with Dale at Brueggers while I took care of Owen. They can now say "bagel" and had fun eating with Dale. We may have to do this again. Friday afternoon I think we went outside and played around, Toni dropped off the kitchen sets, sandbox and her old outdoor patio set, score! Saturday AM we had our playdate with Gage, The Pechanach Twins, Keira, and our kids...went well, only a bit of sand was thrown and only a few tears shed over sharing....Gage (and Owen) got some of Alex's old clothes from Erin...saturday afternoon we went to Horeb for playtime and the park (while nice for little kids) was very dirty, filled with rude bigger kids and their slacker parents (one of whom I believe was either drunk or stoned) we stayed for a bit, and then went to grandmas for a bit...The kids ate a good dinner on the new table and went to bed.

Sunday was busy. We had family pictures sunday am...everyone did good except Mya who was pretty scared and didnt want to smile. Had McDonalds at the mall and got 2 pair of free underware from VS-whoo hoo! We then changed clothes and went to the Reynolds Good Bye Party-very windy but lots of kids to play with and toys to play with...Saw and chatted with Dustin and Erin and the Trumpy kids, and the Keira grandparents (and Kristies mom visits here for the new kid pictures, hi Mrs., Trumpy!)-apparantly we are now anathama to the LC so screw them all and poop on your heads collectively.

We will miss them, but I'm sure since the whole family is here we will see them soon. I need to stop over and pick up the elmo forks and the playground sand (thanks Jeff).

Sunday night since the kids were outside for 3 hours they crashed when we got home. I updated my I-pod, did some wash and chores, made dinner for tonight (slow cooker stew) took a shower and bemoaned not hitting the gym since last week, I feel like a slovenly fatty.

We have tickets to Noahs Ark in 2 weeks (free corporate event, free lunch etc..) so I invited Robin and Jason, hope they can come.
Mail me!