Monday, May 02, 2005

LONG WEEKEND?

wed night Laura here! Thursday, we went to Betty Brinn, Bruegers for Breakfast, both grandmas, and lunch at Chipolte grill home of the best chips I have ever eaten!

Friday- Kids away at Grandmas, Owen's checkup he weighs 13. 11 lbs and is 29 inches long 20% weight and 95% height! He needs tubes as we are on ear infection #4 or (#1 since I dont think it ever went away)....Friday night went to see Steng's band "Dustworks" at Points East Pub, but a huge snafu meant we didnt see them, Ryan felt bad...we did however see the worst country fiddle band ever, I wanted to know what dale ever did to Ryan....! Ryan's wife is due in 2 months :) with a boy

Saturday, my twins convention in Beloit-the less said about that the better, but I did win a Spring Cleaning basket of goodies and a plant, so that was OK.

sunday laura snuck out for MN before we woke up, Mya went to visit my grandma with my mom, Malinda stayed home and crabbed and Owen was happy and got a bath. Worked out at westwood and ran into the Mesick's (hi) and the kids went to sleep early.

Finishing Carnivale Disc 6 this week.
Mail me!