Thursday, May 12, 2005

Owen is OK.

I have a new email address, if you click on the link below you are welcome to email me here. I had almost 400 spam in 2 days on my dias account and I will start to phase it out by the end of the month.

As for Owen he did OK with his tubes, he was OK about not eating but about 7:30 he was cranky and i snuggled him till his surgery started. The Dr. said the fluid was so thick it was like glue, yuck. She sd that this means its a resistant bacterial infection...Owen and I then went to Bruggers once he was released, I had a bagel and bought a dozen, then we went home, took a nap, I went to the Dr. myself, Got drugs from the dr., went over to Tonis with my crabby Twins. Went home...cleaned out Garage for rummage sale this friday....Watched Lemony Snicket's "A series of unfortunate Events." which was way better than the books which I have not really enjoyed.

Tonight Erin and I are setting up for our Rummage tomorrow....I hope to be organized enough to watch ER tonight.
Mail me!