Monday, May 16, 2005

Long Weekend!

Our rummage sale on friday went great, although it was crazy cold and rainy in the afternoon...I think I made around 120+$ and got rid of a TON of stuff! Erin did really well too! The kids went with Dale's parents all day which sucked as Alex and Maja wanted to play with them ( I didnt know my MIL was going to just take them vs stay out for awhile...) Friday night we had our Twins meeting, that went OK...

Saturday was my brothers graduation which I didnt even get to see as they do THE WHOLE SCHOOL at one ceremony (vs madisons like 87 different ones) so after sitting for 2 1/2 hrs we had to leave to get home....I didnt even see my brother do the walk. I did see Kristies sister (yea! Kathy) and the intern at Dale's company.

Saturday we cleaned up the rummage (made another 10 bucks that day) and played outside.

Sunday we dropped owen at my moms and took the girls to the zoo to see the birds and monkeys, we went to lunch at Murfs and went home. I watched: The Phantom of the Opera (and for you drama nerds, I thought the leading soprano's voice was a little "thin" compared to Sarah Brightman's) and "The LIfe Aquatic with Steve Zizzou" (i love wes anderson). I also have Blade Trinity this week to watch.

This week is the preview rummage at Toni's neighborhood (Thurs), Owen's f/u appt on Friday in Oconomowoc, our playdate on Saturday AM (hope that gage, the Pechanach twins, Lisa's Twins?, Keira, and the Ryder girls) can make it. Sunday is pictures at Pennys and Jeff's Goodbye party (remember to bring their housewarming/farewell gift {on your bookcase downstairs mary}).
Mail me!