Monday, May 16, 2005

some days

Do you ever have a day where you think you would be better off if you had no contact with anyone you ever knew because its all just way too draining on your psyche to deal with anyone? I'm having one of those days where I think I would be better off if I lived on an island with no contact with the outside world, except maybe for Dale and The Kids. I'm getting headaches trying to navigate through the people I know and their "damage" (which is the only word I can't think of to describe what I mean). I don't feel I can get into detial about why I'm having a desert island moment (because someone or another out there will have some sort of "are you talking about ME" hissy fit, which will cause even more headaches) but needless to say I'm sure it is all a combination of stress and having my desk look like a bomb went off over the weekend.

Speaking of stress I have had a headache for about 3 weeks, it never goes away, my teeth ache my head hurts so badly and my dr says its all sinus related, but that he's seen me look much much worse? WTF
Mail me!