Friday, November 22, 2002

Today is technically day three in texas as it is 3:14am. Dylan and Dan and I are playing "Munchkin" endless games of that...

I woke up at 10 am today and had salad for breakfast and talked with Art about The Alamo and his play and their cool house. Dylan did not come home last night as his girlfriend shipped (flew?) out for some place in Europe today (err yesterday)

Today Dan and I went out to lunch with his mom Paula and dad, Art. We went to Metropolitan (psudo french) outside in a shopping area in what used to be a Quary. I had Pumpkin soup (laura would have loved it! and this samich thingy which I picked at. We also saw the San Antonio Univision station where Paula works. We drove in an area of the city with these HUGE old houses (very New Orleans feel, one had a TOWER dale!) and then we went shopping in a artist area next to the Alamo. I bought a picture and talked with a potter about her craft. Saw the business cat, it looked like Zazi. Then we went to the Alamo. The Alamo is one big room, you cant take pictures inside, you cant wear your hat, you cant touch the walls. There is no basement of the Alamo.

Then we walked along the Riverwalk and into a Mall. It was a mall and it was loud.

That brings us up to 4 pm when my feet hurt and I got crabby and we walked back to the car. Went home-rested-played AOE 2. Met Tim, Tim is cool. Ate pizza, pizza is good.

Tonight went to a bar in a mall (much like La Tigre) listened to a bunch of people play Irish music, then Dan's friend Vanessa (her dad is the Mexican Consulate to the USA and she is from Equidor (she has Diplomatic plates which allow her to run over old ladies with impunity) and her friends Josh and someone else showed up. I ripped on them all night and they didnt get it, very sad.

Came back here at like i dunno, midnight and played endless games of Munchkin which I must buy. It is now like 3:30am and so I should sleep. No plans as yet for tomorrow.