Thursday, November 21, 2002

Day two in Texas! yesterday I flew in and was late coming out of Atlanta (no big suprise) and Dylan picked me up. Dylan DROVE me back to his house but first we visited Dan at work and I bough shoes on his discount (cool sketchers only 12 bucks!) They have a beautiful house with a pool (which is normal cause everyone here has a pool!) We went to dinner theatre last night and saw Arts play, "Twigs" where he played an abusive ex-Army husband. It was very well done! Then Dylan, his date Amy, Dan and I went out to a bar called "swig" on the riverwalk had a glass of port (fontanseca bin no 27 no less!) then we walked past the Alamo at night (we couldnt get near it, guarded and all) I slept until 10am today and it doesnt appear Dylan came home last night! Dan is at class. As soon as I get on cable modem will upload pictures from last night!