Tuesday, November 12, 2002

I am sitting in my hotel room in Pontiac, MI drinking tea and listening to Norah Jones. The detroit airport is fucking huge, they have trains in the airport zipping around over your head (will try to get a picture of that when I leave tomorrow) I had dinner (steak-mmm beef) in the hotel restaurant (impressive wine list, had to restrain myself from ordering a $165.00 bottle of Stags Leap {If Craig was here we would have had that bottle I tell you}) and went back to the room to find that Buffy had been preempted by fucking Redwings Hockey (fucking Michigan), I went up to the Concierge Floor (swanky) gazed at the "Honor Bar" which has more alcohol than is right, grabbed some free tea and cheeze and this little finger cookie thingy with raspberry Jelly in it....

I watched some of "The Professional" on the plane ride here. That is one of Dale's Holy Trinity of movies. Good plane fare.

Only 8 days till TEXAS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!, so excited I could freak! Here I come Dylan and Dan!

Court hearing tomorrow early, then another car ride back to the airport, hop the plane, get into Milw before rush hour and go home. OH! The OT that i will clock this week!!