Saturday, November 23, 2002

day 4 in texas? I am losing track. Today was a wierd day. I slept till 11 am because I didnt go to sleep till 4am, too many cups of joe and pepsis at the bar and too much munchkin. Today Dan and Dylan and I went to pick up Dan's check from Burlington (which look like 30 min, what the fuck?) then went to the bank then went to IHOP (whoo hoo) for breakfast )(ate some odd mexican egg and steak thing, which sucked..but we had a hot waitress named Joi...) then we went to Burlington (just Dan and I) so I could buy clothes with his 20% off discount...Got some nice shite..

We then went to some gaming store so dan could buy Space Munchkin Check out Steve Jackson Gamesand some other game....Went back to Casa de Peden to play it, cool as hell. We then went with Paula to the new SBC center in San Antonio SPURSto watch the Spurs beat the Grizzlies. Had super great seats (Thanks to Univision 41 and Paula!)

After the game Dan and I went to see Dylan where he works Stonewerks caffe and Bar ate some Nachos and Mozz sticks, drank a nice Gray Goose and it was all compped (thanks Dylan and his boss!) went home and here I am.

Dylan gets off at 3am, we might go to either Austin or Fiesta Texas tomorrow. No idea which. I am off to bed, Love you dale.