Sunday, November 03, 2002

Happy Weekend everybody!

This has been a busy one for the Baumer Family. We had dinner out on Friday Night with Mark @ Oakland Tratoria (very yummy bread) after MechWarrior (Dale took 3rd, Mark took 1st), had dinner out last night (and lunch too! WTF?) with Mark S and Mikey at "The Pub" in Oconomowoc (very tasty steak) and today we are heading over to Jeff and Kristy's house to RP and eat pizza (maybe)?

I am trying to get over this cold I seemed to have picked up (again) and also working on making a Rooster in Cross Stitch for *someone* for christmas...

Yesterday Dale and I did some clothes shopping for Dale. He got a bunch of new sweaters and pants and shirts and underwears. I also got new underwears. I would have gotten new pants but the line at Lane Bryant was fucking stupid. I stood in it for 25 min, 7 people in front of me and 10 behind and it didnt move once. I didnt need those pants that bad.

-**mary