Friday, November 01, 2002

Lunchtime again back to the bottom 50 of the Top 100:


51. I like honey in my tea.


52. I dont vote Republican


53. I have never been to New Hampshire


54. I can name all the states in the USA in alphabetical order


55. I am easily frustrated when stuff does'nt work


56. I do not like Microwave popcorn


57. I am in 1st place in both my fantasy football leagues this year (knock wood).


58. I shut my finger in my dad's car door in the 4th grade and passed out from the blood loss


59. I love throwing bowls and pots on the wheel, ceramics is my thing.


60. I can center 5 lbs of clay to make a pot (a pretty big deal!)


61. I have a friend who is running in the NYC Marathon on Sunday-Go Craig!


62. I hate microwave popcorn


63. I have a lousy shortterm memory.


64. My favorite Tom Hanks movie is "Joe vs. The Volcano


65.My work has paid to send me on Trips to New York City and Pitsburgh, PA. They will also have to pay to send me to Florida, Philly and Michigan later this year!


66. I have testified in court.


67. I have only gotten one speeding ticket in my life.


68. I do not own a garlic press (much as I need one!)


69. I have a mailing list for my favorite band "The Gufs" which has over 10,000 people on it.


70. My favorite Iron Chef is Chen Kenichi


71. I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am.


72. My dad knows how to braid hair & cook!


73. My family lives next door to an ex-governor of Wisconsin


74. I know Ron Dayne personally, he once bought (ie: got for free) me a pair of birkenstocks.


75. I am always sick

only 25 more to go whoo hoo!