Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wed...(sure it isnt thursday yet?)

Hey good news is that I have some antibiotics for me...looks like I have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and possibly a strep infection...which is to say, that since some of the kids have had strep, and everyone at daycare has strep the likelyhood of me having strep as well is good so might as well try to knock that out as well.. Last night I took my 1st dose and also managed to scrounge up some cough syrup...this morning I felt about 6 million times better and as an added bonus, I could breathe through my nose...This right there is an improvement.

I also had a PT checked while I was there...I'm good at 2.0, the antibiotics tend to interact with the cumadin (causing me to have to monkey with my dosages...) so a baseline is always good...

Today (wed) Dale has an interview with one of the other companies within his parent company...I guess the word on the street is that they wanted to hire him but the company he is currently with pulled and got him to come there...The new place would be in Germantown (vs Sussex) so a bit father to drive but still the same company and benefits etc...

This week he is only working today and then off the rest of the week so I am creating a nice big honeydo list for him! He has to play Santa and put a huge dollhouse together for the girls..that should be fun for him (watching any engineer use instructions to put things together that he didnt design is a hoot...usually degenerates into him complaining how poorly written they are, bang bang bang...slam, throw hammer)

I have some stuff to do this week myself..tomorrow is a preChristmas food day, I have to pick up Owen's Pictures after 5pm...Friday is our company Xmas party in the afternoon, hanging with Ryan in the PM...Saturday back to the dentist with Owen for his 1st cleaning and its very possible that SANTA may be coming after the kids nap!

Sunday is my parents, Monday is Toni's, Tuesday is back to my parents for family Christmas (and pick up my comic book) and at some point I will sleep this weekend.

Ipod heavy rotation for this week: They Might Be Giants "Hey Mr. DJ..," "Holding on to the Earth" Sam Phillips, and pretty much Travis the whole of "The Man Who."

Books for the week "The City of Falling Angels" John Berendt which is about the buring of the Fenice Opera House in Venice...the same guy wrote "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil." I also have like 3 other new books at home waiting for me to get done with this one, but Non Fiction for me reads slower than Fiction...

Today ran into Target for a big bow for the dollhouse, wasnt as crazy as i expected...could have been worse, old ladies fighting over the wrapping paper...
Mail me!