Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I am done

with Christmas finally. NO more Christmas for at least another 300+ days. I have about 8000000 things to return to Kohls as soon as the return rush dies down and I can not stress this enough people for the sake of yourselves and all living things, do not deviate from the list! I can't tell you how many people today at work complaining about "my husband got me a blender, and i told my kids grandpa not to get the purple power ranger" etc....I think I agree with Andrea, get everyone you know a gift card and save the hassle. Its also possible that after 4 christmases i am all happied out and feel drained.

We have a ROOM full of stuff down here that I dont have room for yet (kids stuff + Laundry) and have to somehow figure out where to put everything...we have an abundance of new socks and underwear (for the kids) and I think my mom feels sorry for me because this is 2 years running where she gets me new washcloths...which means I now own 300 washcloths, a majority of them scummy from endless wiping of dirty hands/faces/tables and kitty puke.

I guess I am just tired which makes this whole rant sound bitchy in the x-treme...blah...we did have the best time yesterday at Toni's house...Mya went mental over her spiderman and has talked of nothing since...

I am also sad because I didnt get to spend as much time with Ryan as I had hoped (damn that flu!), and that pony I wanted for the past 30 christmases did not arrive under the tree, I shake my fist at you santa...!


If you are wondering what this lovely picture is...it is #1 in "where is laura" recap...she is on Lamu Island in Africa..its beautiful.

Mail me!