Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry (*&^*%@! Christmas

So plans for tonight changed, Ryan is in town with the flu and we are not going out, I am so bummed I am divorcing you as my ex-work husband...blah (j/k-make sure you put up pictures of annoying guy for me to see). So since we have all xmas presents wrapped and stuff, I think tonight will be a FF night for me (PLUS) making dale bring in my new bookshelf.

Today is fancy pants day at work. Everyone is all spiffed up for the party this afternoon, I am wearing my kick ass/uncomfortable as hell shoes and my new red xmas shirt with my velvet blazer..Its a nice day at work because i am only working till 11am, but its sort of sad as well since I just found out a coworker has breast cancer. The good news is its very small and they caught it early, bad news is, its right before xmas and about a year ago her dad died of cancer...so good thoughts out to her..

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!)

And if Shannon or Kristie checks in, we have xmas presents for Gage and Keira (i didnt know what you needed for the new baby....so havent gotten anything yet!) so maybe call me and see if we can gettogether.

In case I'm too busy to blog, HAVE A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
Mail me!