Thursday, December 07, 2006

Middle Ground---

Anyways today it was like 16 degrees out or 11 degrees, one of the two, regardless effing cold. Yesterday we got some kewl news, but I have been advised to keep it on the DL for now...so anyway, at some point that will be revealed....

First week in the new job, very odd...I am about as busy as I want to be (as I explained to my boss, I'm Steady), I feel like Mikey, I show up when I want, leave when I'm done and that's about that...Its refreshing yet odd...as was explained to be by Niakia, once you get off the floor you find that the stresses and whatnot just...slip away...v.v. nice.

This week the kids have a total of 3-5 ear infections, 2 sinus infections, 1 strep infection (on our bum) and 3 runny noses...Its been pleasant...we also got to observe the stellar doctoring of Doctor Biebel as he used the elephant ear irragator to flush Mya's ear of a humungus chunk of wax (ewwww.) which after he extracted this made complete sense that Mya woke up the night previous telling me "my ear is not loud enough." (kids)

Have to give shouts out to Laura who is almost done in Kenya with her program (send many postcards!), Robin who I somehow keep trading Voice Mails with (girl we gotta figure out christmas one of these days hey?), Vanessa who I love (call me, lets set a night to have you visit us, we miss you auntie V!) more than anything because she is amazing, Carrie who I will CRUSH-MF-ING-CRUSH next week when I CRUSH her in fantasy playoffs (CRUSHHHH), and of course my man Ryan down there in chilly (58 degrees-you ass) Atlanta...for you my man the inside joke song(s) of the day (which incientially have been in rotation on my ipod:) Where Eagles Dare-The Misfits, I've got a minature secret camera & strange kind of love both by Peter Murphy....all the more to help you in your Peter Murphy kinda day......hope tomorrow brings you a day with no family pets being put to sleep...just lots of puppys and kittens and happy crap like that...see you in 2 weeks eh? (BTW our xmas party is the afternoon of the 22nd, Sally wants you to fly in and come out drinking with the work krew.)
Mail me!